Zorb 3D Organic Cotton Dimple SILVADUR per Metre
- Both width options are available in running metres. Multiple quantities will be cut as one continuous length.
- Infused with SILVADUR™ antimicrobial silver ions to inhibit bacterial growth, control bad odours and create long lasting freshness without toxic chemicals
- SILVADUR® is proven to be safe against the skin. Tests of bamboo, cotton and polyester treated with 10 times the recommended amount of SILVADUR® found no skin irritation or sensitisation after multiple exposures.
- Ready-AbZORB – Our pioneering technology eliminates prewashing and drying normally needed to activate the super absorbency. It also reduces 60-80% of the shrinkage, so you get more fabric for your money.
- It can be used on its own, not as an interlining so it's ideal for reducing cost, increasing product performance and supporting the environment
- Absorbs 10 times its weight in under 2 seconds and soaks up 20 times faster than other material (bamboo, cotton, hemp knits)
- Durable & reversible, it contains thirsty Zorb® 3D fibers between a face and back of 100% absorbent organic cotton
- Unique, three-dimensional engineered dimple pattern provides greater retention, superior hold, faster distribution of moisture and less leaking under compression
- Perfect for single layer pre-folds, soaker, changing pads, fitted diapers, blankets, bibs, burp cloths, play mats and many more consumer, medical & incontinence products
- A single layer will replace 3 layers of microfiber terry and 6 of french terry.
Face and Back: 100% Cotton
Infused with SILVADUR™ antimicrobial silver ions
16.2 ounces per square yard
Approx: 150cm / 60in
Pre-wash for shrinkage if needed, Wash medium, Dry medium, No Fabric softener, No Bleach, Warm iron if needed
Important note about Shrinkage
All natural fiber knits will shrink further. Percent shrinkage has been tested in a controlled lab. It may vary under different wash/dry conditions and from batch to batch.
It is recommended to test shrinkage on a small piece first and then pre-wash whole yardage at the setting that your finished stitched item will be washed.
Quantity = number of continuous metres or number of cuts.