- We offer Zorb 3D Bamboo in our own "Fat Quarter" size of 50cm x 50cm making it a useful size for those smaller projects.
- A lighter alternative to the Zorb 3D Cotton Dimple fabric.
- Ready-AbZORB – Our pioneering technology eliminates prewashing and drying normally needed to activate the super absorbency. It also reduces 60-80% of the shrinkage, so you get more fabric for your money. It can be used on its own, not as an interlining so it's ideal for reducing cost, increasing product performance and supporting the environment
- Absorbs 10 times its weight in under 2 seconds and soaks up 20 times faster than other material (bamboo, cotton, hemp knits)
- Durable & reversible, it contains thirsty Zorb® 3D fibers between a face and back of 70% bamboo and 30% organic cotton
- Unique, three-dimensional engineered dimple pattern provides greater retention, superior hold, faster distribution of moisture and less leaking under compression
- Perfect for single layer pre-folds, soaker, changing pads, fitted diapers, blankets, bibs, burp cloths, play mats and many more consumer, medical & incontinence products
- A single layer will replace 3 layers of microfiber terry and 6 of french terry.
Bamboo Viscose, Cotton, Organic Cotton, Polyester
13 ounces per square yard
Approx: 20in x 20in
Approx: 50cm x 50cm
Care Instructions Pre-wash for shrinkage if needed, Wash medium, Dry medium, No Fabric softener, No Bleach, Warm iron if needed Important note about Shrinkage All natural fiber knits will shrink further. Percent shrinkage has been tested in a controlled lab. It may vary under different wash/dry conditions and from batch to batch. It is recommended to test shrinkage on a small piece first and then pre-wash whole yardage at the setting that your finished stitched item will be washed.
Quantity = number of fat quarters joined as a single piece of fabric.